WORKPRO Machinists Hammer with Hardwood Handle, Drop Forged Carbon Steel, (1 Pack)
- Manufacturer: Prime-Line Products
- Part Number: W041017
- Item Weight: 13.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 12.52 x 4.53 x 1.22 inches
- Item model number: W041017
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: 1 Hammer
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: July 14, 2020
- Ideal for metal fabrication, chiseling, rivet work and more
- High-grade wood handle in natural color with smooth finish
- Fully heat-treated and polished head
- Drop-forged carbon steel construction
- Dual head features a square and angled
Do you often use wood chisels or punches and find that your hammer is too heavy for the job? These WORKPRO Machinist’s Hammers feature drop forged carbon steel polished heads that are fully heat-treated for increased hardiness, surpassing the durability of claw hammers to prevent breaking and chipping when used. These hammers are designed with a square and slant head for dual-purpose metal working, and they are ideal for metal fabrication, and for striking chisels and punches. They can be used for shaping and expanding the free end of light rivets, copper roves and for setting rivets. Order yours today, and experience the joy of working with quality-made dependable tools.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device