Woodraphic Professional Dual Function Scriber Gauge for Measuring and Marking - All in One Aluminum Steel Framing Tool for Professional Carpentry Use - 8 inch Imperial
Size: 8 inch
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Woodraphic
- Item Weight: 3.98 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.06 x 3.94 x 0.63 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 8 inch
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Thickness: 3 Millimeters
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: July 30, 2018
- PRECISION PRECISION - WOODRAPHICs Ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, allowing the user to accurately mark up to the finest millimeter. The vernier scale and main scale were designed to slide smoothly into the main body and it will fit on to objects perfectly. WOODRAPHIC has more accurate minimum measuring range than regular vernier calipers which can mark up to 1/20 (0.05) mm which is about 0.019 inches.
- MULTI-FUNCTION (MEASUREMENT AND MARKING) - With one woodraphic caliper you can do 5 different things! From measuring 45 degrees, 90 degrees, depth, width to drawing lines. You can gauge the thickness and depth of the object just like any other vernier calipers but also you can check the angles with combined miter and t-square. You can mark the object by utilizing the main scale as a ruler. Experience easier measure and marking with woodraphics all in one caliper!
- SOMETHING ABOUT VERSATILITY - Woodraphics measuring tool is absolutely versatile. You can insert a straight ruler and this will work as a vernier caliper. Woodraphics caliper comes with additional depth gauge accessory which is perfect for measuring items such as cylindrical rods, pipes and all kinds of angles. This depth gauge is also removable. You can fully customize the caliper with additional components based on the projects.
- EASY-TO-READ THERMAL - Each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. WOODRAPHICs professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability!
- STABLE YET LIGHTWEIGHT - The blade is made of the anodized aluminum material with 2mm thickness. This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight. It is 30g lighter than regular vernier calipers. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking.
Size:8 inch [What does WOODRAPHIC mean?] WOODRAPHIC is a compound word with the word “wood” and from the symbol of the writing of a Greek word called “graphikos” which is graphic in modern days. WOODRAPHIC means handy tool for carpentry work. WOODRAPHIC currently exports woodworking products to the United States, Canada, Japan, England, Italy, France, Germany and Spain
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device