Woodraphic All New Dovetail Hand Magnetic Saw Guide Jig Marker Marking Gauge Cut Wood Joints - Aluminium/Uhmwpe/Magnet/Slicone Skin/Upgraded Version - (1:8 for Hard Wood)
Size: 1:8 for Hard Wood
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Woodraphic
- Part Number: WRP_AN_DVTSG
- Item Weight: 3.98 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.77 x 1.85 x 1.73 inches
- Item model number
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 1:8 for Hard Wood
- Color: Matte Grey
- Material: Silicone
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: 1 x Woodraphic Dovetail Saw Guide
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: September 1, 2017
- THE ALL NEW WOODRAPHIC DOVETAIL SAW GUIDE - You asked, we listened. In this upgraded version, we have overcome the problem of not being able to use the saw guide on back saws. Our new model is compatible with ALL TYPES OF HAND SAWS. For those who have used our previous dovetail saw guide (cross), we guarantee satisfaction for our new model! Please try it out!
- SILICONE SKIN & MAGNET - Woodraphic dovetail saw guides main body is wrapped in silicone skin that prevents slipping; Also, the magnet attached safely holds the saw in place when performing woodwork tasks. We know how much tools mean to a carpenter, and we applied everything that might come in useful for you!
- ACCURATE MARKING & PRECISE CUTTING - A masterpiece is determined by perfection met to the finest detail; Woodraphics dovetail saw guide is made with dedicated craftsmanship for accurate marking and precise cutting. In our new model, we have incorporated factories with over 20 years of experience in professional woodworking tool manufacturing to produce the best of the best
- STURDY ALUMINUM MATERIAL & SUBSTANTIAL WEIGHT - Woodraphics All New Dovetail Saw Guide is smaller but sturdier. Product is heavier than it appears to prevent any loose grip, shaking, or slipping; The main material is aluminum which attributes to its strong durability even after multiple usage. Mainly used for handsaws; Works great for beginner and professional carpenters alike
- COMPACT MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN & CONVENIENT STORABILITY - We have reduced the size even more for convenience and portability. Depending on the model of your choice, you can cut wood in dovetail shapes of your wish. In our original model, we only had 1:6 and 1:8. We now proudly present two additional models, 14 degrees and 45/90 degrees, all manufactured in the perfect handy size
WOODRAPHIC is a compound word with the word “wood” and from the symbol of the writing of a Greek word called “graphikos” which is graphic in modern days. WOODRAPHIC means handy tool for carpentry work. WOODRAPHIC currently exports woodworking products to the United States, Canada, Japan, England, Italy, France, Germany and Spain Woodraphic has developed a guide and saw system that lets amateurs achieve professional results. The system also allows the seasoned expert to produce dovetail joints more quickly and with less effort. Tip : To start, keep the number of dovetails on any one joint to a minimum. The more dovetails you have, the more likely one will be off, preventing the joint from fi tting together properly. Read more 1 Figure 1: The first cut Figure 2: Cutting the Tails Figure 3: Cutting the Pins Read more 2 Figure 4: Cutting the Pins Figure 5: Using the right-angle saw guide(45 Degrees & Right Angle) to remove end waste Figure 6: Cutting the final depth of the dovetail (Magnetic Saw Guide 200mm, 400mm) Read more Good products like Dovetail Saw guide (Only quality woodraphic products) Woodraphic Signature Precision Square Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodraphic Professional Dual Function Vernier Calipers Woodraphic Magnetic Hand Saw Guide Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device