Woodcut Tools Bowlsaver for Coring Bowl Blanks 3" to 12" on Woodturning Lathe BSVR
Brand: Woodcut Tools
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Woodcut Tools
- Part Number: CR-JS-063
- Item Weight: 8.94 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.65 x 9.45 x 3.54 inches
- Style: Bowlsaver
- Material: Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: August 6, 2019
- SAFE AND EASY FOR ALL LEVELS - The only coring device which is integrated with both the tool rest tail stock, making it the safest coring device on the market. Easy to operate meaning turners of all levels can use it.
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME - Create multiple bowl blanks , no additional blade purchases required. The Bowlsaver includes two high strength blades (used one at a time) with Stellite Cutters giving a combination of cuts that will remove bowls from 3" to 12" up to 5" deep from the inside of the mother bowl.
- LATHES 1HP AND UP - Can be used on almost all Woodturning Lathes, from 12" to 16" swing with 1HP and up. 1" tool post included however, each lathe has a different diameter tool post so you may need to order a tool post to suit the lathe you are using if not 1". Set it up and start saving wood.
- PREDICTABLE RESULTS EVERY TIME - The Woodcut Tools Bowlsaver has long lasting Stellite cutters which can cut green or seasoned wood, accurately remove a perfect bowl every time. A template pattern to determine bowl depth is included, or purchase a Light Guide to make this even easier.
- USER GUIDES, TEMPLATE & VIDEOS SUPPLIED - An extensive user guide booklet is included in the box with your Bowlsaver. User guide, set up and demonstration videos are available on our You Tube channel.
Style:Bowlsaver Woodcut Tools is a small family owned business with over 30 years experience. Designed by turners, for turners. Made in New Zealand. When purchasing a Woodcut Tools Bowlsaver everything is included to start coring bowls from 3" to 12", safely and easily for all skill levels. Other bowl coring systems seem cheaper but after buying all the required blades & parts they are much more costly. A comprehensive user guide is included as well as a template pattern to determine bowl depth. Demo videos available on You Tube. The Bowlsaver couples to the lathe via the tool post and is the only coring system which is also supported by a Morse taper that fits into the tailstock of the lathe. (2 Morse taper provided, however a 1 Morse taper can be supplied FOC separately). The design gives a solid support and reduces vibration. The Bowlsaver will fit almost all lathes large and small, from 12" to 16" swing with 1HP and up. 1" TOOL POST INCLUDED which is the most common size - If it does not fit with your lathe simply order a tool post separately, ensure it has a 1/2" UNF thread. Woodcut Tools have suitable tool posts available on Amazon. Please contact us should you require assistance with this. (Please note the tool post was not previously supplied, hence comments below) The Bowlsaver has two blades, which are used one at a time. The blades give a combination of cuts that will remove blanks from 3” up to 12” from the inside of the mother bowl. The replaceable Stelite cutters come sharp and ready to start coring. To re sharpen simply lightly sharpen with a Credit Card Hone also sold on Amazon, or similar. The Bowlsaver comes with a handle which can also easily be used for any 1/2" dia. tools.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device