Wood Chisel Tool Sets, 6 Pieces Chrome Vanadium and Hard Ashtree Handle Woodworking Chisel Kit with Premium Wooden Case for Carpentry Craftsman
- Manufacturer: EZARC
- Part Number: 812295
- Item Weight: 4.18 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 10.63 x 1.97 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Chrome vanadium Blade with Black Walnut Handle
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: December 19, 2018
- Professional Design: EZARC wood chisels are positioning professional users for any challenging woodworking projects. 6 piece sturdy, well-made carving blades include 1/4(6mm), 3/8(10mm), 1/2(12mm), 5/8(16mm), 13/16(20mm), and 1( 25mm) with 12-month quality guarantee.
- Sturdy & Durable: All wood chisels tool set is made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-vanadium steel with a hardness of HRC60. Thanks to this high-quality steel, the wooden chisel has particularly high stability for long life.
- Accurate Sharpening: The blade is precisely beveled ground at 25 degrees with an extremely sharp edge which can be used immediately after opening the package, easily cut mortises, shave rough surfaces, chop out corners and scrape off the glue with effortless.
- Premium Wood Handle: The wooden handle is made of hard ashtree wood, which is suitable for use with a mallet or hammer. It's comfortable to hold and the weight distribution is moderate. Our wood handle can provide a comfortable grip without fatigue for a long time working.
- Exquisite Wooden Case: Three-layer designed wooden case keeps tools well organized and secured, and it's the ideal gift for professional craftsmen, DIY enthusiasts, and artists.
Enjoy your creative woodworking with EZARC professinal chisels EZARC Sharp Edge Bench Chisel Set The wood chisel is an indispensable member of your tool set, a sharp wood chisel can cut mortises, shave rough surfaces, chop out corners and scrape off glue with ease. Sharpness is essential with wood chisels, EZARC 6pc woodworking chisel set is exactly designed for your woodworking demands. Set include: 1 x 1/4-inch wood chisel 1 x 3/8-inch wood chisel 1 x 1/2-inch wood chisel 1 x 5/8-inch wood chisel 1 x 13/16-inch wood chisel 1 x 1-1/16-inch wood chisel The Advantage of EZARC Wood Chisel Set Top Manufacturing Technology Pricise bevel edge can be used directly without further sharpening;Chrome vanadium steel with HRC60 to keep a sharpe edge much longer; Best Protection for Chisels All blades are lacquered with solid antirust oil on the surface for corrosion protection.For your safety, each chisel comes with its own safety cap to cover the sharp blades when you finish working. Prestigious Wooden Storage Box High quality three- layer wooden box to protect all your wood chisels in good condition. Back-to- ancient design makes this set an upmarket collection or a gift for family and friends. Read more What EZARC sharp wood chisel can do ? Wood chisels vary in use and application, a sharp wood chisel can cut mortises, shave rough surfaces, chop out corners and scrape off glue. As a general rule with wood chisels, the user tends to start off with a larger chisel to remove the bulk of the work then progresses to a smaller chisel to finish the finer details. Paring joinery As the chisel’s cutting edge is forced into the wood, it cuts into and underneath the fibres, pushing them apart. Depending on the angle of your chisel, this action will either cut into or remove an excess sliver of wood. Mortising door or frame hinges Position the chisel on the scored line with the chisel perpendicular to the dooror jamb and the bevel side of the chisel facing toward the mortise. Cut different joints The mortise, tenon and dovetail joint are commonly found in woodworking and joinery. EZARC sharp chisels can chop out larger areas of a workpiece or paring down the edges with easy. The art of woodworking Paring joinery mortising for hinges Cut joints
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device