Wheel Marking Gauge Kit - 2 Extra Cutter Wheels, Roll Stop Head, Micro Adjuster, Metric Imperial Ruler, 7'' Brass Marker Tool for Woodwork
- Manufacturer: Clarke Brothers
- Part Number: 43237-2
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 8.25 x 2 x 1.95 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 7'' / 180mm long, 1.6'' / 40mm wide
- Color: Brass color
- Material: Brass, Steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: March 5, 2018
- MAKE ACCURATE MARKINGS - To ensure precise markings, this brass wheel marking gauge features an engraved graduated ruler, which shows both metric and imperial measurement values.
- READY FOR EVERYDAY USE - Unlike other gauges that easily warp or break, this marking wheel gauge is built to last a lifetime, thanks to its solid brass body and hardened steel cutter.
- FINE CUTTING WHEEL ADJUSTMENTS - The marking gauge wheel is fitted with a micro-adjustable fence with 2 thumbscrews, which will make it easier for you to take measurements with pinpoint accuracy.
- ANTI-ROLL DESIGN - Keep this wheel marking gauge from rolling off of your work bench. It houses an anti-roll brass fence with 2 flat spots on the head to keep the gauge from rolling around.
- EASY TO SET - The marking tool is fitted with sturdy knobs that ensure easy adjustments. The rod features a V-shaped slot that prevents the fence and tail from wiggling or wobbling during use.
Want to make precise and accurate markings on wood for your woodworking projects? Marking gauges are essential tools used for woodworking projects. Typical gauges rely on small spurs to create straight marks on wood. These tools are usually made of wood that can warp over time, and they also lack a measuring scale. If you are looking for a durable and reliable marking gauge that delivers accurate markings and measurements, this hardened steel and brass wheel gauge is what you need. Create sharp and crisp lines on wood with the Clarke Brothers Wheel Marking Gauge Set. Need a marking gauge that keeps up with all your woodworking tasks? This 7" wheel marking gauge features a solid brass body, which will withstand daily use in your shop. The cutter wheel, on the other hand, is made of hardened steel that stays sharp for longer periods of time. Make precisely measured cuts with this wheel gauge. Its body features graduated metric and imperial markings, allowing you to create accurate wood cuts each time. To set the gauge, loosen the thumbscrews counter-clockwise about half a turn. Release the rod by holding the body with one hand and tighten the thumbscrew to your desired projection. Need more time to make a decision? Here are more reasons to love this wheel marking gauge: 👍 Wheel cutter retracts into the gauge face for upright storage 👍 Nylon set screw under the fence to adjust sliding resistance 👍 Includes 2 extra steel wheel cutters 👍 Grooved steel beam to prevent head rotation during adjustments Unlock pinpoint precision for your woodworking projects. Add the Clarke Brothers Wheel Marking Gauge Set to your cart TODAY!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device