WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight, 10"
Size: 10 Inch
Style: Band Saw
- Manufacturer: Great Lakes Tool MFG INC
- Part Number: 3962
- Item Weight: 73 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 25 x 58 inches
- Item model number: 3962
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 10 Inch
- Style: Band Saw
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Bare-Tool
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 2-year warranty, 90-day commercial
- Date First Available: October 8, 2015
- 3.5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide
- Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM
- Optional stand allows for either floor standing or bench top applications
- Includes a 2-year warranty, a stand, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, a miter gauge, and a 3/8-inch blade (6 TPI)
Size:10 Inch | Style:Band Saw "Remember when power tools were actually powerful? Reminiscent of your Grandpa’s bandsaw, the WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 3.5-amp motor and a 9-3/4 inch throat, this beast will attack boards with cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide. Two-speed operation allows for speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM. The design of this saw uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size for a variety of both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 14 x 12-1/2 inches in size and can be swiveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a flexible work light to illuminate the worktable, a 3-in-1 dust port to fit a variety of dust extractor hoses (1-3/4, 2-3/4, 4 inches), a fence for creating straight cuts, a miter gauge for angled cuts, and a stand. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. The easy-to-assemble stand elevates the bandsaw without sacrificing space on the shop’s work bench. And because it’s a WEN product, your WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had a versatile and powerful woodworking saw? Remember WEN."
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device