WEN 3421 3.2-Amp 8" by 12" Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe
Style: 3.2-Amp Lathe
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: WEN
- Part Number: 3421
- Item Weight: 44.8 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 28.15 x 13.4 x 8.1 inches
- Item model number: 3421
- Style: 3.2-Amp Lathe
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: 8-Inch by 12-Inch Lathe, 2.3-inch face plate, an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, and two interchangeable tool rests
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 22, 2019
- Perfect for pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces, and other small workpieces
- Fits workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- 3.2-Amp motor provides over 50% more power than most 8-inch wood lathes
- Adjust the soft start variable speed motor anywhere from 750 to 3200 RPM
- Features a 2.3-Inch face plate, an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, and two interchangeable tool rests
Style:3.2-Amp Lathe Remember when you could turn your own pens? Fill your house with as many pens as you can with the WEN 8-inch by 12-inch variable speed mini wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-inch by 12-inch variable speed Benchtop wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and Tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 3.2-Amp motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use Lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the Tailstock simple and precise. The WEN wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, A Tailstock cup center, A knockout rod and a 2.3-Inch faceplate for non-spindle work pieces. And, because its a WEN product, your Lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device