Walensee Stand Up Weeder and Weed Remover Tool, Stand up Manual Weeder Hand Tool with 3 Claws, Stainless Steel and High Strength Foot Pedal, Weed Puller (Combo Pack - Stand Up Weeder&Garden Waste Bag)
- Product Dimensions: 39.5 x 9.5 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Walensee
- STANDUP WEEDING TOOL FOR A BETTER GARDENING EXPERIENCE: Get rid of weeds without risking your back with this long handled weeding tool. The 39 tall handle lets you remove the weeds without having to bend over or go down to your knees. The foot pedal lets you put enough force on the weed remover to penetrate the ground and grab the whole weed, including the roots, so it doesnt grow back.
- POINTED 3 CLAW DESIGN SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT SOIL TYPES: Three 2.75 Steel teeth are long enough to efficiently remove grass roots. Please keep stand-up, simply push the tines into the roots of the weeds/flower/grass, let the tine grasps grass roots, tilt to one side and pull out the weed and release the grass.
- DURABLE AND HGIH STRENGTH MATERIALS - This weed removing tool is made from durable stainless high strength steel. This is a durable stainless steel garden weed puller, so you don't have to buy another weeder.
- LABOR SAVING: Effortlessly pull weeds from your garden without having to bend down or kneel. When you use the weeder to remove grass/flower which can assure minimum fatigue.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with our weeder tool, you'll get every penny refunded to you, no questions asked. Walensee is 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Product Name: Walensee Stand Up Garden Weeder and Root Removal Tool, Stand up Manual Weeder Hand Tool with 3 Claws, Stainless Steel and High Strength Foot Pedal, Ideal for Permanently Removing Dandelion, 40-Inch Easy to Use: step and twist garden/lawn steel weeder makes it easy to remove many weeds, including dandelions. being able to grab weeds and their roots for permanent removal, the weeder ensures comfort and easy usage. Ideal for permanently removal of many weeds, including dandelions, thistles and other invasive ones with ease. Step 1: Place pointed claw over the weed to be removed. Step 2: Push weeder into the ground firmly using the force of your foot. Step 3: Twist the handle to one side. Step 4: Uprooted weed. Step 5: Press the button to remove the weed. KEY WORDS: weed tools weed tool weeding tools for garden weeder tool weeder hand tool garden weeder hand tool garden weeder Root Removal tool manual weeder manual weeder hand tool weed removing tool weed removal tool weed remover garden weeder long handle tool dandelion remover tool weed picker Dandelions Remover Tool stand up weeders stand up weeder weed extractor weeder tool
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device