Taytools Solid Brass Dovetail Marking Jig Dovetail Marker for Stock up to 1" Thick with Slopes 1:5 (softwoods) and 1:8 (hardwoods). DTSB5-8
- Manufacturer: Taylor Toolworks
- Part Number: DTSB5-8
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2 x 1 inches
- Item model number: DT5-8
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Brass and Wood
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: December 26, 2016
- Complete layout lines for hand cut dovetails with precision and ease
- Marks dovetails in stock up to 1 inch thick
- Has 1:5 slope for softwoods and 1:8 slope for hardwoods .
- Template portion is CNC machined from solid brass .
- Slope markings are photoetched
Complete layout lines for hand cut dovetails with precision and ease with this compact solid brass dovetail marker. It will mark dovetails in stock up to 1 inch thick in both 1:5 and 1:8 slopes. Template portion is CNC machined made from solid brass. Slope markings photoetched.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device