Taytools Dovetail Marking Jig Dovetail Marker for Stock up to 1" Thick with Slopes 1:5 (softwoods) and 1:8 (hardwoods). DM5-8
- Manufacturer: Taylor Toolworks
- Part Number: DT5-8
- Item Weight: 3.19 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.3 x 1 inches
- Item model number: DT5-8
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Brass
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: September 25, 2016
- Complete layout lines for hand cut dovetails with precision and ease
- Marks dovetails in stock up to 1 inch thick
- Has 1:5 slope for softwoods and 1:8 slope for hardwoods .
- Template portion is CNC machined from black oxide coated steel.
- Slope markings and 1/32 inch gradations are photoetched and then white filled
Complete layout lines for hand cut dovetails with precision and ease with this compact dovetail marker. It will mark dovetails in stock up to 1 inch thick in both 1:5 and 1:8 slopes. Template portion is CNC machined made from black oxide coated steel. The base is machined from 1/2 inch thick aluminum. Slope markings and 1/32 inch gradations are photoetched and then white filled.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device