T-RULE,Precision Marking T-Rule 12'',Precision Woodworking Tools T-Square 12'',Stainless Steel Positioning Scribing Gauge, Carpenter Mark T-Rule
- Manufacturer: POCORO
- Part Number: Rule12
- Item Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 15.95 x 3.35 x 0.83 inches
- Color: 12inches
- Measurement System: Inch
- Date First Available: February 5, 2021
- Save You time:Micro-fine marking holes slot at every 1/16-, 1/32-, and 1/64-inch scale position.Locate your sharp pencil or scribe with absolute precision.This T-Rule work beautifully to draw lines exactly where you want them to be, which is very suitable for woodworking and will be a good helper for you.
- Clearly Identifiable Scale:The T-rule finishing features low glare and protective powder coated. It has permanent deep markings and graduations for max Readability. This is a T-Rule which can give you higher accuracy,clearer scale,better line drawing.
- Durable and sturdy: The Stainless Steel T-rule is made of good quality Stainless Steel 304, durable and sturdy;A good measuring tool, easy and convenient to use.The stainless steel T-Rule of combination square has deep etching scale for superior legibility and long-lasting usage.
- Wide application: Our combination T-Rule for marking or measuring that's simultaneously set to every scale position with perfect, instant accuracy.a useful measuring tool for carpenter,designers,architects,engineers, and so on;Suitable for woodworking,decoration,etc.
- Buy Risk Free:All Our T-rules are backed by Lifetime warranty.Simply email us back if our product ever fails you and we'll mail you a new original replacement free of charge.
Read more Compatible pencil Our Precision Marking T-Rule 3'' is Compatiable with 0.5mm lead mechanical pencil.This is the size of the marking holes on the T-Rule. No scale on the back. Smooth and flat back allows you to move the T-Rule easily. Easy to install and Change different Rules Removable knobs allow you to change to other Rule Easily, Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device