Switol Manual Citrus Juicer, Commercial Hand Orange juice Squeezer, Suitable for Many Fruit such as Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Pomegranate,Ideal Christmas Gifts for Women and Men (Gray)
- Product Dimensions: 17.48 x 11.18 x 7.91 inches
- Item Weight: 14.77 pounds
- Manufacturer: Switol
- Item model number: COMINHKPR135359
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: December 5, 2016
- Get Juice in Just Three Steps - Cut the citrus into half, put the flat cut side down on the plate of the strainer and bring down the hammer.
- Stop Wasting - Extracts every last drop out of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, pomegranates with handy and professional juice press.
- Easy to Clean - Throw the stainless steel strainer into the dishwasher or wash it with hand, scrub the cap with a dishcloth, dry the citrus extractor at last.
- Pure Delicious Juice - Unlike an electric juicer machine, our citrus juice maker will not rub the rind, so you can enjoy the good taste juice without bitter rind taste.
- Our heavy duty juice crusher is perfect for restaurants and bars, its also a great christmas gift for family or friends who like to drink juice
Size:Standard | Color:Gray Our industrial heavy duty lever juicer is perfect for restaurants, grocery stores, bars, fruit shops it’s also a great christmas gift for family or friends who love to make healthy fresh juice regularly and frequently.Feature- Quickly and Easily Juicing You can squeeze a glass of juice within 2 minutes. Just cut the citrus into half ( not require peeling ), put the flat side down on the strainer and press the handle.- Lifetime Use Our hand operated Juicer is made up of stainless steel and cast iron with rust- proof coating and it can last for many years.- More Delicious Juice Our juicer can squeezing best tasting juice instead of rind taste that other juice machines would give you. The built-in strainer cup catches all seeds but let some pulp through. If you don’t like fruit flesh in your juice, you could easily add a wire strainer step to your process. Space RequiredHeight: 15.5” for storing 28.5” for operating Length: 11.5” for storing 16.5” for operating Width: 7.25”Using Instructions1. Clean the citrus press carefully before first use.2. Check the stainless steel screws. If screws loose, please tighten it carefully with the wrenches which are part of the delivery.3. Using the fruit juicer on stable ground.4. Insert the funnel into the juice press. then insert the screen and place a glass under the funnel.5. Cut the fruits in half, put one half on the screen, move down the lever arm slowly until all juice is squeezed out.6. After long use, tightening the screws, and oil the shaft and joints with any kitchen oil.NoticeJuicer press will tilt forward if you apply force to the handle for juicing citrus, so you need put one hand on the back at the same time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device