SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Dozuki Dovetail Pull Saw for Woodworking
Pattern Name: Japanese Dovetail Hand Saw
MPN: Japanese Saw 02
UPC: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: SUIZAN
- Part Number: Japanese Saw 02
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 21.65 x 0.8 x 2.75 inches
- Item model number: Japanese Saw Dozuki(Dovetail)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Other
- Pattern: Japanese Dovetail Hand Saw
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: February 6, 2017
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a Pull Saw. What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called push saws. On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called pull saws, which is what this product is. In comparison to push saws, pull saws are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All SUIZAN Japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- MADE IN JAPAN: All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japans towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjo in Niigata
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life!
Pattern Name:Japanese Dovetail Hand Saw What is “SUIZAN“? SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools. With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their carftsmanship: Sanjō in Niigata prefecture. That’s why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers. One of the Japanese Tools There are a couple of differences between Western tools and Japanese tools. In many cases, Japanese tools are lighter and simpler than Western ones because Japanese tools are minimally designed and there is no unnecessary waste. Nowadays, the Japanese tools has become a popular tool in woodcrafting around the world due to its high quality. Do you know about a “Pull Saw“? Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws.” It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean. And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner (0.012 inch), and has a greater number of teeth per inch (25 TPI) than comparable saws of its size. This is a Dozuki Saw A remarkable point of this Dozuki (Dovetail) Saw is its precision of work. Amazingly the Kerf Width is 0.012 inch! You can do every woodworking with it. And it’s consisted of top quality Japanese steel. It combines durableness, sensitivity and powerfulnes. If you have some difficulty using Western saws, once get to use a Japanese saw. You will never go back to a conventional saw!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device