SUIZAN Japanese Folding Dozuki Dovetail Pull Saw 9.5 Inch, Hand Saw for Woodworking
Pattern Name: folding dozuki saw
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: SUIZAN
- Item Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 14.61 x 4.09 x 0.91 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Other
- Pattern: Folding dozuki saw
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: December 7, 2017
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a Pull Saw. What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called push saws. On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called pull saws, which is what this product is. In comparison to push saws, pull saws are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All SUIZAN Japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- MADE IN JAPAN: All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japans towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjo in Niigata
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS Lighter in weight! Requires less power! The resulting edge is cleaner! Very narrow kerf Smooth and accurate cut Sharp and thin blade Japanese super steel All SUIZAN japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Do you know about a “Japanese Pull Saw“? Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws.” It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean. And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner, and has a greater number of teeth per inch than comparable saws of its size. MADE IN JAPAN BY JAPANESE CRAFTSMEN All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. While many other makers in Japan have shifted to creating products outside of Japan, we continues to plan, create trial products, and carry out product tests in our factory and are able to incorporate the fresh and new opinions of craftsmen. This allows us to ensure our high quality in our products. Read more Easy to interchange The blades are easily removable and interchangeable. Links of blades are in all product links so you can easy to find them. Over Fifty Thousand woodworkers Have Switched to SUIZAN Over fifty thousand woodworkers, from executive woodworkers like professional carpenter, furniture maker, musical instrument makers to home carpentry and everyone in between, have switched to SUIZAN for our superior quality, unconditional support, and loyal community, and SUIZAN users are treated like family. What is SUIZAN? SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools. With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan’s town known for their craftsmanship: Sanjō in Niigata prefecture. That’s why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers. Read more Folding Ryoba Ryoba 9 1/2 Flush Cut 5 Hand Plane 1.7 Ultra Fine Cut Dozuki 8 Dozuki 6 Japanese Steel ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Blade Length 9 1/2 inch 9 1/2 inch 5 inch (Width) 1.7 inch 8 inch 6 inch Blade Thickness 0.02 inch 0.02 inch 0.012 inch 0.008 inch 0.012 inch TPI 15 15 17 & 25 30 25 Kerf Width 0.03 inch 0.03 inch 0.012 inch 0.012 inch 0.02 inch A Brand Ambassador of SUIZAN Jonathan Katz- Moses is an entrepreneur, inventor, and content creator with a lust for teaching only surpassed by his love for coming up with unique solutions to everyday problems. His love for making things has been a life long addiction and in 2014 he decided he needed to chase that dream. Jonathan shares his love for woodworking on his self titled YouTube Channel and has invented several woodworking tools that can be found in 157 countries around the world. He is the inventor of The Katz-Moses Magnetic Dovetail Jig and The Katz-Moses No Deflection Stop Block. Jonathan produces a segment on his YouTube Channel called "Joint of the Week" where he showcases different joinery techniques using SUIZAN Saws. Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device