- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a "Pull Saw" .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called "push saws." On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws," which is what this product is. In comparison to "push saws," "pull saws" are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All Suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- BLADE FOR HARDWOOD AND SOFTWOOD: You can easily cut oak, sandalwood, ebony, mahogany, maple, walnut and pine by robust blade for hardwood. The blade for softwood can be used for white cedar, Japanese cedar, larch, paulownia wood and so on.
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
- MADE IN JAPAN: All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata
Details: Do you know about a "Japanese Pull Saw"?
Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws." It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean. And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner, and has a greater number of teeth per inch than comparable saws of its size.
MADE IN JAPAN BY JAPANESE CRAFTSMEN
All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. While many other makers in Japan have shifted to creating products outside of Japan, we continues to plan, create trial products, and carry out product tests in our factory and are able to incorporate the fresh and new opinions of craftsmen. This allows us to ensure our high quality in our products.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
*Lighter in weight!
*Requires less power!
*The resulting edge is cleaner!
*Very narrow kerf
*Smooth and accurate cut
*Sharp and thin blade
Suitable Blade for Hardwood and Softwood
TPI: 17 and 25 TPI, Blade thickness: 0.012 inch, Kerf width: 0.012 inch.
Thin and sharp teeth can cut off excess wood cleanly. The blade for hardwood has a special shape so that the blade will last for a long time.
Over Fifty Thousand woodworkers Have Switched to SUIZAN
Over fifty thousand woodworkers, from executive woodworkers like professional carpenter, furniture maker, musical instrument makers to home carpentry and everyone in between, have switched to SUIZAN for our superior quality, unconditional support, and loyal community, and SUIZAN users are treated like family.
What is SUIZAN?
SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools. With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craftsmanship; Sanjō in Niigata prefecture. That's why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 2.0 x 0.6 inches
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device