STARVAST 2Pcs Dovetail Making Jig Dovetail Marker Guide Aluminum alloy Dovetail Gauge Guide Featuring 1:5 1:6 1:7 1:8 Slopes for Woodworking DIY Wooden Joints
- Manufacturer: STARVAST
- Item Weight: 1.27 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 2.59 x 2.36 x 2.12 inches
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: March 11, 2020
- Great handy little tool for woodworker, easy to mark out accurate dovetails, make quick and accurate dovetail layout. Mark out accurately with either slopes for soft and hard well prepared woods
- MATERIALS: The dovetail marker is made of high quality Aluminum, easy to use woodworker marking tool for wood joints
- DURABLE FEATURES: Aluminum dovetail marking guide is strength and hardness, good rust resistance, wear and durability
- ACCURATE JIG: 4 types of proportion marked 1: 5 1: 6 1: 7 1: 8 to meet different needs, the traditional angles for softwood and hardwood dovetails respectively
- SAVE TIME: Dovetail marking allows you to consistently and accurately mark softwood or hardwood applications, reducing the frustration of cutting dovetails
STARVAST Dovetail Marking Jig Marking Gauge Woodworking DIY Wooden Joints: 1:5 1:6 1:7 1:8 Locator Carpentry Measuring Tool Dovetail gauge guide is made of high quality Aluminum, easy to use woodworker marking tool for wood joints. 4 types of proportion marked 1:5 1:6 1:7 1:8 to meet different needs, the traditional angles for softwood and hardwood dovetails respectively. Marked out accurately with either slopes for soft and hard woods, Accurate Dovetail Layout, Great handy tool for woodworkers. Suitable for softwood, hardwood and other woods, this dovetail marking gauge is a useful aid when setting out. Slope Ratio & Angle in Degree 1 : 5 = 11.31 1 : 6 = 9.46 1 : 7 = 8.13 1 : 8 = 7.13 Specification: Material: Aluminium Color: Black Package included: 2 x Dovetail Marking Jigs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device