Square Hole Drill Bit, Steel Hardness Sharp Durable Mortising Chisel Set 1/2-Inch, 1/4-Inch, 3/4inch, 3/8-Inch, 5/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 9/16-Inch Woodworking Mortiser Drill Bit-7pcs
Size: 1/4-Inch - 3/4inch （7pcs)
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: SaferCCTV
- Part Number: ZXL3193-4
- Item Weight: 3.35 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.29 x 6.93 x 1.81 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 1/4-Inch - 3/4inch （7pcs)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 29, 2018
- Sharp -These square hole drill bits made of bearing steel, hardness 56HRC, lengthened core, sharp cutting edge, continuous blade, quick cuttings, high efficiency. Note: If for drill press to use, must have a mortising attachment (Not Included).
- Our woodworking morstising chisel bits set Only use for the opening square hole and keyhole drill -- Square hole drill can not be used on an electric drill, bench drill, drill square holes need to fit a square hole drill drilling (mortise and tenon machine) to use.
- Very cost-effective -- Mortise and tenon square hole drilled by SaferCCTV + outer sleeve in the middle of the combination Reduce labor intensity of construction workers, speed up the construction speed, reduce construction costs for construction, installation, renovation, decoration industrie
- Drills precise holes with little pressure -- Using different specifications of the square hole drill, matching the appropriate power of the square hole machine, you can play a square hole to meet the requirements - 1/2-Inch(12.7mm), 1/4-Inch(6mm), 3/4inch(19mm), 3/8-Inch(9.5mm) , 5/8-Inch(16mm), 5/16-Inch(8mm), 9/16-Inch(14mm).
- Unique service can make you rest assured to buy--(1)Warranty 14 months,a warranty system, to provide repair parts. (2) Professional sellers, and professional guidance, have more tool accessories to choose. (3)Provide professional use tutorials. (4) Often give away free tool products (because we clean stock). Please contact us if you need any of the above services.
For those of you unfamiliar with mortising chisels, these will drill a square hole for you. Take your time and be sure to keep things well lubricated The shaft space is milled perfectly with no play whatsoever That means you will get a great hold alignment that is straight and clean No doubt these people know how to make great tools Use matters: Square hole drill is mainly used for woodworking aspects. Various existing bitsThe bits are designed for use in a mortising machine, if use it on drill press, it needed a Mortise Attachment (Not Included)Great for drilling square holes in wood with a mortising machine or a mortising attachment Can only process a circular hole, square hole can not be processed, to machining square hole Must drill the hole or cutting machine processed crude hole, then chisel made from artificial hand Square Hole Drill Bit The utility model in the hole drilled by the rotary body, while the impact of the use of hammer impact force transmitted to the outer body, the material crushing round hole and square head wall, a one-time processing of a square hole, and the dust can be broken slag discharged from the tube Square Hole Drill Bit Various existing bits, can only process a circular hole, square hole can not be processed, to machining square hole, must drill the hole or cutting machine processed crude hole, then chisel made from artificial hand Square Hole Drill Bit Package include: 1 x 1/2-Inch(12.7mm) 1 x 1/4-Inch(6mm) 1 x 3/4inch(19mm) 1 x 3/8-Inch(9.5mm) 1 x 5/8-Inch(16mm) 1 x 5/16-Inch(8mm) 1 x 9/16-Inch(14mm) Read more Square Drill Bit Square hole drill is mainly used for woodworking aspects. Square Drill Bit These various sizes long square drill bits set can meet most of your needs Square Drill Bit Only use for the opening square hole and keyhole drill Square Drill Bit Be careful The blade edges are extremely sharp (be careful) and the bit is well lubricated. Read more Use with mortise tenon machine can get double effect, square hole punch need to use electric drill, hammer and other tools
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device