SPEEDWOX Hand Seamers Sheet Metal Tools Straight Jaw 3 Inches Manual Metal Bender Tool Straight Hand Seamer Tongs Multifunction Folding Pliers
Size: 9" (3" straight head)
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: SPEEDWOX
- Part Number: SMHS-3SJ-386
- Item Weight: 1.72 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.21 x 4.41 x 3.98 inches
- Size: 9" (3" straight head)
- Color: Black and yellow
- Finish: Fully polished
- Material: Chrome vanadium steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: May 23, 2020
- APPLICATIONSThis hand seamer tool is excellent for bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal. It works well in straightening the fins on heat sinks, bending sheet metal to fit over skirt of the house, straighting window and door "eyebrows" drip edges on a vintage Airstream trailer restoration and so on.
- DESIGN3-inch jaw span provides a strong surface range for working. Gap design on both sides of jaw for easy control of grip depth. Safety lock and hanging hole for easy carrying and storage. Strengthened rivets and spring design provides adjustable pressure and operating range.
- MATERIALMade from high-strength chrome vanadium steel. They are well built and very sturdy that will last for many years. The ergonomically designed Bi-color TPR handles for anti-slip and comfort grip. A very good addition to your toolbox. The antirust oil may be appeared on the tools, it will not affect the function, just wipe it clean with a duster cloth.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLEBi-color TPR handles for anti-slip and comfort grip which can increase work efficiency.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT We value every single customer feedback, always friendly customer service behind SPEEDWOX products, 100% MONEY BACK guarantee.
Size:9" (3" straight head) SPECIFICATION 9" Hand Seamers Sheet Metal Tools. Jaw's width: 3 inch DESCRIPTION Material: Chromium Vanadium Alloy Steel ABOUT SPEEDWOX Founded in 1958, now employs over 800 staff and covers an area of nearly 238,000 square meters. We are specialized in manufacturing all kinds of pliers, shears and other hand tools. CAUTION 1. Please keep out of children. 2. Please be careful to avoid accidentally hurting yourself. 3. Please inspect before every use. Do not use if damaged.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device