Spaetzle Classic Round Noodle Maker by Westmark
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 61102260
- Date First Available : October 26, 2009
- Manufacturer : Global America Group - BISS
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,574 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #71 in Pasta Makers & Accessories
- #71 in Pasta Makers & Accessories
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,963 ratings
- With classic layout of holes/ consisting of two parts - can easily be dismantled by simply pulling out the fixing pin
- Single parts can be put into the dishwasher/ dimensions: 400 x 85 x 110 mm/ material: coated aluminum
- The handle is flattened and offers with it's the three grooves at the front part safe hold on pots of different sizes
- Can also be used as a ricer for purees, spaghetti-ice, mashed potatoes and as fruitpress
- The press for "spaetzle"-noodles and potatoes with larger capacity - made in germany
This heavy die cast construction spaetzle maker from Westmark is perfect for making rather long strands of spaetzle which are much more like noodles than dumplings. Measuring 16 inches long with a 3 inch diameter and a 3.5 inch deep container this spaetzle maker works like a potato ricer3A the hinged upper handle with its attached circular press forces dough through the perforations in the bottom of the container. The noodles produced are very thin and elegant. To make short noodles, rest the dough filled press above the boiling water and squeeze the handles together - for longer noodles hold it about 5 inches above the water. Cooked potatoes, vegetables, and fruits could also be pureed with this press. The Classic spaetzle maker makes round noodles while the Special spaetzle maker makes s shaped flat noodles. Made in Germany.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device