Ryobi 10 Amp 7 1/4 Sliding Mitre Saw!
- Manufacturer: RYOBI
- Item Weight: 30.7 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 28.5 x 19.88 x 17 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Blade Length: 7.25 Inches
- Included Components: Bare-Tool
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: August 17, 2018
The RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Sliding Miter Saw is a new edition to the miter family. It can make angled cuts up to 45° on boards all the way up to 6 in. wide, and has a max RPM of 5,350. It also features an LED cutline indicator that illuminates the workspace and makes for easier cuts. Combine that with positive miter stops for all common crown molding angles, and a quick action lever that gives you the ability to lock in on any angle and you can see how this saw will allow anyone to become a precision craftsman. For more things RYOBI visitMaximum crosscut dimensions: 90° - 1-1/2 in. x 10 in.; 45° - 1-1/2 in. x 6 in. Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 10 in. W boards at zero bevel Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45° (left and right) LED light accurately aligns cutline with blade and illuminates the work piece Miter ranges from 47° left to 47° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts Miter detent override provides quick-action lever bypass with 1 simple motion Equipped wit horizontal D-handle for utmost visibility and comfort Electric brake stops blade rapidly for added safety Includes: 10 Amp sliding compound miter saw, 7-1/4 in. carbide-tipped blade, work clamp, blade wrench and dust bag
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device