Ryoba 9-1/2inch Double Edge Razor Saw for Hardwoods from Japan Woodworker 1.7mm Teeth Pitch
- Manufacturer: Gyokucho
- Part Number: No. 650
- Item Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 4 x 0.1 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: Saw Only
- Style: Saw Only
- Material: Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: March 12, 2013
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- 9.4 inch blade with 1.7mm teeth pitch
- Accurately cuts a wide variety of joints
- Modern variation of the traditional Japanese pull-stroke saw
- Made in Japan
This high quality Japanese pull saw from Gyokucho does it all with less effort that a traditional western style saw. One side for ripping, the other for crosscutting, now you only need one saw for all general woodworking tasks. The 0.5mm thick, 9.4 inch long blade provides accurate cuts with much less effort.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device