Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories – RK7323
- Manufacturer: Positec USA
- Part Number: RK7323
- Item Weight: 16.76 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 17.5 x 8.3 inches
- Item model number: RK7323
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Style: Saw
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Bare-Tool
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 3 year Limited Consumer Warranty
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: June 17, 2014
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. Theres even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brands standard 4 T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- [0-60 MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- [ON-BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE] When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades arent in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
- [SAFETY SWITCH] Prevents accidental starting, plus the vacuum port lets you hook up a shop vac that cleans while you cut
Style:Saw The Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw is the solution to the problem of having to take materials back to the workshop to cut them, and then bring them back to the job site later on. If you’re a contractor, you know that that process can add an entire day to a project. The BladeRunner is only 15 lbs, so while stable and sturdy, it’s easy to toss in the back of the truck. And with a footprint of only 15.75” x 17”, it doesn’t take up an entire workbench like traditional table saws. The hold-down guard and splitter allow for work with wider materials, and a larger rip fence than other portable table saws provides better control and accurate cuts. A no-load speed of 3000/min, a stroke length of ¾”, with 5.5 amps of power gives it the capacity for light to moderate cutting of wood (up to 1-1/2”), ceramic tile (3/8”), PVC pipe (1-1/4”), aluminum (3/8”), and steel (1/8”). (Anything over 1-1/2” and you’re probably going to need a traditional, permanently fixed tabletop saw—but you can’t take that to the job site.) The blades change out almost instantly, in under 3 seconds once you get the hang of the tool-less blade change system. And the saw is protected by a Rockwell 3-year limited warranty, so you know they stand behind their tools.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device