Roamwild Multi Pull Saw PRO Japanese Double Edge Pullsaw – 12 inch/30cm 14 TPI & Unique Angled 6.5 inch/17cm 22 TPI - Nail Puller & Hammer
Color: Roamwild Multi Pull Saw PRO
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Oakthrift
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 19.29 x 1.18 x 5.71 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Roamwild Multi Pull Saw PRO
- Material: Steel - ABS plastic
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: November 2, 2018
- [WATCH THE VIDEO TO WATCH HOW GREAT THIS SAW IS - 2 SAWS IN 1 - UNIQUE BLADE DESIGN] Includes 12 inch / 30cm 14 TPI General Carpentry Cutting Edge and Unique Angled 6.5 inch / 17cm 22 TPI Fine Cut Edge. Quick release button allows you to replace the blade and quickly when required with much less waste for the environment.
- [JAPANESE HIGH QUALITY PULLSAW] - Unique design gives the cleanest cut using far less effort. High quality Japanese pull saw steel with narrow Kerf that cuts on the pull stroke not the push stroke, giving a faster much cleaner cut Cuts to 0.6mm accuracy.
- [GREAT FOR CUTTING MOST MATERIALS] Gives the cleanest cut on laminate, melamine, contiboard, PVC pipe, Plywood, Pine, Oak and other hardwoods. With a unique handle design and blade design allows for easy reverse cutting and effortless flush cutting in awkward spaces.
- [ERGONOMIC NEW HANDLE DESIGN] - Super comfortable soft touch grip handle with deliberate thumb groove on the top of handle to allow for maximum control and accuracy whilst cutting.
- [NAIL PULLER AND HAMMER IN THE HANDLE] The unique Nail Puller and Tack Hammer is designed into the base of the handle. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Roamwild Warranty care included. Quite simply, if you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will give you your money back fast.
Color:Roamwild Multi Pull Saw PRO The Roamwild multi-pullsaw PRO has a unique design. This Japanese pullsaw incorporates 2 cutting edges - a 12 inch / 30cm 14T PI carpentry cutting edge and a unique 6.5 inches / 17cm long angled 22 TPI fine cutting edge. The ultra thin Japanese saw blade is pulse-hardened and incorporates teeth that have 3 diamond-ground cutting edges with almost no set. This combined with its fine narrow kerf gives extremely high cutting efficiency, the cleanest cut and best performance. It can cut to an amazing 0.6mm accuracy. This pull saw is so versatile – it can cut chipboard and laminates such as contiboard or kitchen worktops with ease and with no chipping. For the best cut you need to angle the saw at no more than 10 degrees to the surface you are cutting. The Unique 12 TPI angled fine cutting edge design makes the reverse cut much easier giving you much more control. The angle of the blade design allows for the handle to be held in a position away from a vertical surface, allowing you to flush cut objects like door frames with ease and without risk of catching your hand painfully. The design of the blade means this saw is also great for cutting in awkward places. The saw will cut with or against the grain at any angle and in tight spaces. An ergonomic new handle design with built in finger guard. Ithas a unique nail puller and tack hammer on the base of the handle. There is a deliberate thumb groove on the top to allow for maximum control and accuracy whilst cutting. There is a blade quick release button on the handle, meaning that you can replace the blades of this saw when required. Replacement blades are available to buy separately. The ultra-fine thin blade is ideal for extra fine controlled cuts, such as cutting hardwood, dovetailing, furniture restoration and other intricate & fine wood working applications. The Roamwild Multi- Pullsaw PRO – The ultimate fine cut finishing hand pull saw.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device