Red Oak Tools Wheel Marking Gauge Set 6''(inch) / 150mm woodworking tool, Including 2 Spare Steel Cutters
- Manufacturer: Red Oak Tools
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.1 x 1.9 inches
- Item model number: ROT-105
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Black, Gold
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 17, 2018
- Shaft has graduated scales (1 mm and 1/8 inch increments) for easy reference. Length up to 6'' / 150mm.
- Wheel retracts into face of the gauge for protection and easy vertical storage. Free-spinning wheel cuts wood fibbers - doesn't tear them.
- Doubles as a depth gauge, Fast and easy to operate with balanced feel.
- Great for quick measurement transfers for woodworking.
- Designed for comfortable one-handed operation, including 2 spare blades.
This marking gauge lets you make perfect line layout marks both with and across wood grain. The hardened steel cutting wheel is beveled on one side, creating a natural pull that forces the face of the gauge against your work piece for straight, wander-free marks. Features a solid brass body, knurled lock nut, graduated scales and a recess to protect the cutter in storage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device