REAL STEEL 0508 Rubber Grip Forged Jacketed Graphite Drilling Sledge Hammer for Striking 3 lb
Size: 3 lb
Brand: REAL STEEL
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 1.5 x 10 inches; 3.45 Pounds
- Item model number : 0508
- Date First Available : November 15, 2016
- Manufacturer : Real Steel Inc
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,662 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #1 in Engineers' Hammers
- #1 in Engineers' Hammers
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,479 ratings
- Innovative forging technology with proprietary patterning
- Power striking head for efficient impact
- Graphite core for improved strength and durability
- Non-slip textured rubber grip for secure handling
- Cushion grip handle double face drilling hammer sledge mallet for concrete
Size:3 lb Real Steel 3-pound Jacketed graphite drilling sledge hammer created with innovative forging technology, this sledge hammer which has two face heads can be used on a variety of surfaces will provide you with the optimized power and durability required to complete the toughest jobs. The hammer comes equipped with a powerful cross striking head for a truly commanding impact, and a graphite core for unmatched durability and resilience. An ergonomically textured rubber grip provides an incredibly firm hold while reducing shock, and slippage. As it is more forceful, Real Steel 3-pound Jacketed Graphite Drilling Sledge Hammer is available for striking the wall space, bricks, chisels etc.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device