Brand: PSI Woodworking
- Create a clean, smooth finish with these heavy-duty round end inboard scrapers; Thick, stable blades all you to cut aggressively without vibration
- Blades are made from M2 High Speed Steel
- Larger Scraper: 19" overall length with 6" blade and 13" handle; Blade is 1" wide and 3/8" thick
- Smaller Scraper: 16" overall length with 6" blade and 10" handle; Blade is 3/4" wide and 5/16" thick
- Designed for blending the parallel side wall and the curved bottom of vessels and boxes together; Ideal for deep hollowing and making final cuts inside bowls; Also excellent for undercutting the rim of small bowls
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Publisher: PSI Woodworking
Details: Product Description Two piece HSS Inboard Scraper Set # LCSIDE2. These heavy duty round end inboard side scrapers are equipped with thick, stable blades so you can cut aggressively without vibration. These chisels are ideal for making final cuts inside bowls. The scrapers have a radius designed to easily shear the wood and create a clean smooth finish. Larger Scraper is 19" overall length with a blade 6" long x 1" wide and 3/8" thick. Smaller Scraper is 16" overall length with a blade 6" long x 3/4" wide and 5/16" thick. From the Manufacturer A Round Side Cut Scraper blade for turners who prefer to make their own handles. Designed for blending the parallel side wall and the curved bottom of vessels and boxes together. It is excellent for undercutting the rims of small bowls.
Package Dimensions: 26.4 x 4.3 x 2.0 inches
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device