Prime-Line Products D 1754 Roller Assembly, 1-1/2 in. Tandem Wheels, Concave Edge, Steel Ball Bearings, Adjustable
- Manufacturer: Prime-Line Products
- Part Number: D1754
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 3.12 x 1.03 inches
- Item model number: D 1754
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Material: Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Hardware;Door, Gate & Window Hardware;sliding-door-hardware
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Goods are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 13, 2008
- This steel ball bearing roller assembly is used to replace damaged or missing tandem roller assemblies in patio sliding glass doors
- 1-1/2 in., 3/4 in. wide housing, 1-1/32 in. housing height, 3-1/8 in. housing length
- Adjustable height with minimum collapsed height at 1-1/2 in.
- Steel housing construction with steel ball bearing wheels
This tandem wheel roller assembly is constructed of a pair of steel wheels and an adjustable steel housing. Each wheel has a concaved (center grooved) edge and features a steel inner race and steel ball bearings. The outside diameter of these rollers is 1-1/2 in. and they are used to replace damaged patio door roller assemblies in sliding glass doors. These tandem roller assemblies are used by many patio door manufacturers. From the Manufacturer This patio door roller is constructed from steel and has tandem rollers with a diameter of 1-1/2 in. It comes affixed to an adjustable steel housing assembly. This roller is used by several glass door manufacturers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device