- Quickly attaches to cordless or A/C drill (minimum 1200 RPM)
- Attachment turns your drill into a power shear
- Cutting capacity: Iron plate: ≤ 1.2mm, Stainless steel plate: ≤ 0.8mm, Copper, aluminum alloy plate: ≤ 1.8mm
- Excellent cutting speed
- Including Spare Blades set
Quickly attaches to a minimum 1200 RPM, with 12-volt cordless or A/C drill
Hexagon handle does not slip, precision operation: small body, great action, strong power, easy to conquer the work / life problems
Spare Blade Set
Tool head hardness up to 58-60: this cutter is more convenient than others, cutting speed is excellent, and no burr
It is not necessary to remove or replace the existing drill chuck as the drive shaft of the F2008-1 inserts directly into a standard 3/8" or larger capacity drill
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device