Pacific Handy Cutter S4R Safety Cutter, Retractable Utility Knife with an Ergonomical Design, Bladeless Tape Splitter, Steel Guard for Safety and Damage Protection, for Warehouse and In-Store Cutting
Style: Pacific Handy Cutter S4R Safety Cutter
Brand: Pacific Handy Cutter
- Manufacturer: Pacific Handy Cutter
- Part Number: S4R
- Item Weight: 0.317 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 1.25 x 5.75 inches
- Item model number: S4R
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Green
- Style: Pacific Handy Cutter S4R Safety Cutter
- Material: Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: S4R Safety Cutter
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 21, 2006
- SAFE, PRECISE CUTTING - Designed with a sturdy metal protective guard to precisely guide the high-quality, sharp blade, keeping both workers and expensive box content safe from harm, all while improving improving speed and efficiency. This uniquely-structured steel guard will not flex, bend, or break like other cutters and serves as a guide for executing the perfect cut every time, no matter who is doing the cutting.
- MULTIPLE BLADE DEPTHS - Three adjustable blade depth positions allow for reliable, controlled top cutting, shallow depth window and tray cuts, and more.
- TOOL FREE BLADE CHANGE AND STORES 5 BLADES - No tools required for this quick and easy blade change. Easily accessible blade storage compartment holds up to 5 extra Safety Point Blades making sure you never get stuck with a dull blade.
- HEAVY DUTY TAPE SPLITTER - This sturdy metal bladeless tape splitter safely and easily slices through even reinforced fiber tape, avoiding exposure to blades.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomically designed for high frequency usage and minimizing fatigue.
Style:Pacific Handy Cutter S4R Safety Cutter The ergonomically designed S4 Safety Cutter from Pacific Handy Cutter was created with in-store safety and efficiency in mind. It's been fine-tuned and rigorously tested to make box cutting easy, safe and comfortable. Made from rigid metal, the S4 guards won't break or bend like other cutters. Safety guards cover the blade at all times during top cutting to protect the user while opening cardboard boxes or unloading pallets. The guards also help set and control the angle of your cut, eliminating damaged product and ensuring precision. Utilize the heavy-duty tape splitter for opening boxes to preserve your blade and avoid dulling. The S4 offers three multi-use, adjustable blade depth positions: Top cut, shallow tray cut and deep cut. It also features easily replaceable blades and can even store up to 5 blades. Purchase with corresponding safety holster (UKH-423) and optional lanyard (CL-36). Includes one SP-017 Safety Point Blade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device