Nisaku NJP650 Hori-Hori Weeding & Digging Knife, Authentic Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Steel, 7.25" Blade, Wood Handle
Size: Pack of 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : NJP650
- Date First Available : June 15, 2006
- Manufacturer : Nisaku
- Best Sellers Rank: #200 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden) #2 in Manual Weeders
- #2 in Manual Weeders
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 3,144 ratings
- QUALITY: Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel.
- EASY MEASUREMENT: Inch markings on the blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth.
- MULTI-USE: Both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool.
- DURABILITY: The blade is rust and scratch resistant, and stays razor sharp.
- ERGONOMIC: Blade Size: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.25 inches; Weight: 10 oz.
- INCLUDED: Tough faux leather sheath with a snap-loop for securing to your belt.
Size:Pack of 1 The Nisaku stainless steel weeding knife boasts both straight & serrated edges that's useful for dividing plants, planting bulbs, flowers & herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots & so much more! It is the most popular garden knife. The NJP650 is the standard for Hori-Hori knives worldwide and is rated 1 in many gardening publications!It features concave blade for digging, beveled sharp edge for slicing, serrated opposite edge for cutting. Inch markers engraved on the blade ensure you can plant at precisely the correct depth, measure rope and more. These knives aren’t only for gardeners! It is also a great knife for land scaping and camping.Constructed with a full-width mid-tang allows the use of thicker steel without making the knife too heavy. This ensures your Hori is extremely durable, bend resistant, and has a lot of levering power. A comfortable 5.25 inches long wooden handle allows for a good grip for all-day digging, & ensures you push into the soil with more control.It comes with a tough faux leather sheath with a snap-loop for securing to your belt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device