Monoceros First-cut Mallet Manual Hammer S55 High Carbon Steel Broken Window Hammer Hammer Tool (No icon)
Size: No icon
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Monoceros
- Part Number: Dfgvadgdfg
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
- Size: No icon
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: December 25, 2020
- Wide UseThe manual hammer can be used for nailing, dismantling work, installing parts, carpentry decoration, etc. It is an ideal choice for roofers, carpenters, contractors, and DIY workers.
- S55 High Carbon SteelThe hammer head is forged from S55 high carbon steel, with high hardness, blackened stone washing process, fine polishing and fine grinding, beautiful and rust-proof, strong and durable.
- Quick ImpactHardened hammer surface (HRC54 degrees), hardened can impact the hammer head, using the principle of force, the cutting edge is sharp, improving efficiency.
- Heat TreatmentThe surface of the carbon steel hammer undergoes high-frequency heat treatment to increase the density and stabilize the tempering process, which can produce a smooth and fast knocking effect.
- Slip HandleThe angle hammer is ergonomically designed, and the shockproof handle provides extra comfort and non-slip grip. It can be easily started by one-handed operation.
Size:No icon Monoceros Claw Hammer：We are in business to bring affordable dependability to the world of hammers.A Superior, Heavy Duty and Versatile Framing Hammer.Specification:Condition: Brand NewMaterial: S55 High Carbon SteelWeight: 260gPackage List:1 Manual Hammer1 Leather case1 Packing box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device