Miter Shears- Trunking Shears for Angular Cutting of Moulding and Trim at 45 Degree, 60, 90 Degree Angles, by American Heritage Industries
- Manufacturer: American Heritage Industries
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.3 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Style: American
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 8, 2018
- MITER SHEARS- Perfectly cut trim and other materials at up to a 45 degree angles to create clean joints; Designed to cut moulding, trim, plastic tubing, tack strip, quarter round, and any light material
- TRIM SHEARS- The angle cutters come with angle markings and adjustable holder to properly place your moulding at the desired angle
- SHOE MOULDING CUTTERS- Made with durable, high quality stainless steel, these shoe mould shears will last for years, and will continue to be the ideal home improvement tool
- AMBIDEXTROUS- The design of this blade makes it easy to use with either the left or the right hand; It locks simply and easily for safety and blade preservation
- QUALITY GUARANTEED- This American Heritage Industry product comes with our satisfaction guarantee; If you have any issues at all we will remedy the situation
These extra sharp miter shears have been a home installation favorite for decades. They are used to cut for PVC, plastic tubing, chamfer, tack strip, quarter round, trim, moulding, chamfer, etc. The design is simple: an extremely sharp blade that opens naturally with a spring, and an adjustable holder to hold your medium at the desired angle. Using a protractor, laser, and other DIY tools for angular cutting can be tedious and inaccurate. Instead, these angular cutters help to make the task simple, accurate, and clean. When forming right angles and joints, accuracy is of the utmost importance, and with angle markings from 45-135 degrees, these trunking shears will help you achieve that accuracy. Customers have raved at the ability to cut quick,accurate, clean angles, and about the durability of the blade. We are happy to now offer these directly to consumers through Amazon’s marketplace, and look forward to many pleased customers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device