MIDWEST Seamer - 15 Inch Offset Sheet Metal Bender with Aluminum Blades & KUSH'N-POWER Comfort Grip Handle - MWT-SO15
Brand: Midwest Tool & Cutlery
- Manufacturer: Midwest Tool and Cutlery
- Part Number: MWT-SO15
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 15 x 3.5 inches
- Item model number: MWT-SO15
- Size: 15-Inch
- Style: Offset
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: March 12, 2015
- OFFSET HANDLE SEAMER - Use to bend or form sheet metal and other pliable sheet materials
- INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES - Aluminum blades available in 5", 9" and 15" sizes with quick change over
- HEAVY DUTY COMPONENTS -Brackets are hot drop-forged of high carbon steel for strength and durability
- STRONGEST HANDLES - High tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
Style:Offset | Size:15-Inch Midwest Snips, made in the USA, patent pending Interchangeable Blade Seamers are tradesman quality and offer both the distributor and end-user space and cost savings. Blades are interchangeable on both straight and offset models. Forged steel blades are offered in 3-inch and 6-inch lengths and extruded aluminum blades are available in 5-inch and 9-inch lengths. Choose the blade type most often used in the desired handle style and add inexpensive blade kits for quick change-over when needed. Features New KUSH'N-POWER Grips. Most often used by siding, roofing, and window installers to bend and form siding and window trim, soffit, fascia,and flashing materials. Blades are interchangeable with all other Midwest Snips Replaceable Blade Seamer models.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device