Malco TSF2 TurboShear Fiber Cement Backer Board Shear
- Manufacturer: Malco Products
- Part Number: TSF2
- Item Weight: 0.01 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches
- Item model number: TSF2
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Stainless steel
- Power Source: Air-powered
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited Lifetime
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: February 20, 2008
- Attaches to a drill or impact driver you already own
- Easily cuts 1/2-inch backer board and 5/16-inch Fiber Cement Siding Plank with minimal dust
- 360 degree rotating head for optimum tool clearance and material flow
- Able to cut precise arcs, straight lines and fine trimming
- Made in the USA
The telescoping drill clamp fits drills and impact drivers large and small- including newer lithium-ion models. The recent redesign allows the tool to rotate 360-degrees and lock into position. The adjustment wrench now stores with the tool, preventing loss. The hex shank drive shaft attaches directly into the chuck of any drill or impact driver. The TSF2 makes cuts in 1/2" (13 mm) backer board and will also cut 5/16” fiber cement siding. Use this to make straight minimum dust cuts and arcs with the capability to navigate curves for window and door arcs! The blades are made of treated high carbon steel and feature a reversible skid plate to assure long service life. Replacement blade and skid plate TSF2RB
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device