Malco M2006C MAX2000 Classic Offset Left Cut Aviation Snips
- Manufacturer: Malco
- Part Number: M2006C
- Item Weight: 11.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 3.25 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: M2006C
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited Lifetime
- Date First Available: October 2, 2015
- A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands
- Ambidextrous, one-hand-operation metal latch is accessible from top or side
- A fast adjusting, long life pivot bolt, holds desired adjustment even after repetitive use in heavy gauge metal
- Alloy steel blades with serrated lower jaws for solid gripping power in sheet metals
- For large or small hands
Malco's M2006C Max2000 offset left cutting Aviation Snips features classic style handles and superior hardened blade edges for maximum cutting life. The classic handles features a wider handle opening and retro styling. Flexible, duo-colored, molded PVC grips and stops, a side-operated handle latch and a torsion-style, piano-wire spring produce the fit and feel of more traditional aviation snip action. Riveted, head-to-handle compound linkage multiplies hand leverage applied by user. Linkage will not rattle or loosen ever! And an easily adjustable pivot bolt, with nylon locking nut, holds its adjustment securely for these hard-working aviation snips. Wide-opening jaws with a serrated lower blade offer fast controlled cuts in vinyl plastics, layered metals and seams. Precisely ground blade tips also cut into tight spaces and flush to 90° walls.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device