Malco M2004 10 in. Double Cut Aviation Snips
- Manufacturer: Malco
- Part Number: M2004
- Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 3.25 x 1 inches
- Item model number: M2004
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: January 19, 2012
- Superior cutting edge life
- Compound linkage multiplies user hand leverage
- Adjustable pivot bolt
- Handles fit large or small hands
- Distortion free cuts in round duct and stove pipe
The Max2000 Double-Cut Aviation Snip has three hardened alloy steel blades. Precision ground cutting edges, held to tight tolerances, ensure consistent performance. The Max Double Cut feeds smoothly and cuts cleanly without surface distortion. A curved cutting edge on the center blade reduces cutting force, and serrations on the cutting edge face easily advance the cut over slick metal surfaces and through seams encountered in round metal duct and stove pipe. A self-starting point on the center blade also makes short work of blind cuts. Large relief grinds on all blades minimize drag. From the Manufacturer The Max2000 Double Cut Snip employs a best of all worlds with a close tolerance design for consistent performance . A curved cutting edge on the center jaw reduces cutting force required and large relief grinds on all jaws minimize drag. The double cut blades feed smoothly, cuts cleanly without surface distortion and easily navigate metal seams encountered in round metal duct and stove pipe. A self-starting point on the center jaw makes short work of blind cuts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device