Malco AV8 Left Cutting Vertical Aviation Snip
- Manufacturer: Malco
- Part Number: AV8
- Item Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.25 x 4.75 x 1 inches
- Item model number: AV8
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Handles: 2
- Batteries Required?: No
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 20, 2012
- Left cutting forged steel jaws
- Left cutting snip 90-degree angle
The forged steel jaws of this left-cutting snip are set at a 90-degree angle to allow easy gripping when cutting sheet metal in tight spaces or overhead. The operator can follow tight circular or square pattern left cuts with either a pushing or pulling motion. A serrated edge on the upper jaw and compound head-to-handle linkage provide powerful, non-slip leverage for cutting up to 24-gauge (0.61 mm) cold rolled steel or 28-gauge (0.38 mm) stainless. Handles feature non-slip, cushion inserts, torsion-spring action and a squeeze-open, side operated latch. Rust-resistant polished forged steel jaws and black oxide finished handle stampings promote long service life. AV8, Vertical Left Cut, Red Straight Handle, 1-3/8 in. (34.9 mm) Cut Length
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device