Makita SH02Z 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw, 3-3/8", Teal
Style: Bare Tool
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Part Number: SH02Z
- Item Weight: 4.15 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 13.2 x 7.3 inches
- Item model number: SH02Z
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 3-3/8"
- Color: Teal
- Style: Bare Tool
- Material: Plastic
- Thickness: 1 Inches
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Speed: 1500 RPM
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: Tool only (battery and charger not included), 3-3/8" 20T C.T. Saw Blade (A-95021)
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Warranty Description: 3-year limited warranty
- Date First Available: April 8, 2016
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90 and 5/8" at 45
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0 - 45
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
Style:Bare Tool The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8" Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The SH02Z weighs only 3.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) with 1,500 RPM and a 1 in. capacity, so it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine and drywall. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device