Makita LS1019LX 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Stand
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Part Number: LS1019LX
- Item Weight: 114 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 46 x 32 inches
- Item model number: LS1019LX
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1800 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Cord Length: 98.4 Inches
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: Vertical Vise (122854-6), Hex Wrench 6 (781044-6), 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (LS1019L), Triangular Rule (762001-3), Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand (WST06), Dust Bag (122852-0), 10" x 5/8" 60T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 28, 2017
- 10" slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" Crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90
- Includes a durable compact folding stand with transport wheels and a side handle for easier job site portability; features an aluminum tubular design weighing only 33.7 lbs.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- ACCURACY : See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
The Makita 10” Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Stand (model LS1019LX) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct- drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (5-1/4”) and crown molding (6-5/8” nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right). The saw is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, with a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise “left-of-blade” or “right-of-blade” cutting. For improved dust extraction it has an improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting. Model LS1019X is a kit and includes a 33.7 lbs. durable compact folding stand with transport wheels and a side handle for easier job site portability.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device