Makita LS1018 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
Style: Miter saw
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Part Number: LS1018
- Item Weight: 43.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 22 x 20 inches
- Item model number: LS1018
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 10-Inch
- Style: Miter saw
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Handles: 1
- Speed: 4300 RPM
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: Power Miter Saw, Construction - Power Saws, Miter Saws
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: April 29, 2014
- Powerful 13.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 4,300 RPM
- Miters 0 degree to 47 degree left and 0 degree to 60 degree right, with positive stops at 0 degree, 15 degree, 22.5 degree, 31.6 degree, 45 degree (left and right)
- Cuts up to 12 inches at 90 degree and 8 to 1/2 degree at 45 degree, Arbor 5/8 inch, linear ball bearing system for accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0 degree to 45 degree (left and right) with positive stops at 0 degree, 45 degree (left and right)
- Includes Blade, vise, triangular rule, dust bag, extension wings and wrench. Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90 degree) : 3 to 5/8 x 12(inches)
Style:Miter saw The Makita 10” Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1018, you'll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with less weight (only 43.7 lbs.) for increased portability. Jobs like cutting baseboards and crown molding are a snap, but it also has the capacity to cut 4x4 dimensional lumber in one pass. It's ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more. The LS1018 is powered by a 13.0 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. The LS1018 will tackle the most demanding jobs while keeping production high.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device