Magic&shell Dovetail Marker Black Woodworking Dovetail Rule HandCut Wood Joints Gauge Dovetail Guide Tool
- Manufacturer: Magic&shell
- Part Number: DMWDHWT-1
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.15 x 2.4 x 1.06 inches
- Horsepower: 1 hp
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 28, 2020
- A handy tool for woodworking, it is easy to mark accurate dovetails and quickly and accurately perform dovetail layouts. Regarding the prepared soft and hard wood, no matter what kind of slope can be accurately marked.
- Four ratios: 1:5, 1:6, 6, 1:8, 1:10, to meet your different needs.
- CNC machining accuracy. The imperial scale of the scale has also been etched to each side.
- Made from a solid aluminum blank, cut in one piece, lightweight, durable and easy to use.
- An indispensable tool for beginners or experienced woodworking, and an ideal gift for woodworking enthusiasts.
Specification: Material: Aluminum Size: 64x23x18mm/2.5x0.9x0.7inch Ratio: 1:5, 1:6, 6, 1:8, 1:10 Colour: Black Packing quantity: 1PC Dovetail Jig Guide Feature The dovetail marker can help you enter the correct thinking frame to cut out an accurate dovetail. Designed to provide fast and accurate dovetail slope markings. The 4 ratios are marked as hardwood or softwood, which can meet your different needs. (1:5, 1:6, 1:8, 1:10) This allows the angle to be arranged easily and accurately. Suitable for beginners, professional woodworking and woodworking enthusiasts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device