Lesnala 240 Sets 9.5mm Metal Snaps Buttons with Fastener Pliers Press Kit Tool 12 Colors, Metal Press Studs for Leather Rivets Children's Bodysuit, Romper, Apron, Clothing, Bib, Sewing and Crafting
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 7.4 x 1.61 inches
- Item Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Manufacturer: Lesnala
- Date First Available: December 31, 2020
- Widely ApplicationsThe Snap Button Kits can meet your different needs in DIY crafts, or making thin clothes. That can be applied for shirts, backpacks, hats, baby's jumpsuits, quilt covers, curtains, raincoats, pet clothes etc.How happy it is to be able to make baby clothes for my own children by yourself
- Premium QualityThese buttons are made of high-quality metal, non-toxic, rust-proof, and very durable. There will be no discoloration and deformation problems like plastic buttons.
- Easy to UseThe DIY button set is very simple to use, no need to use a hammer and punch, you can operate according to the tips of our pictures, if you are using it for the first time, you can use an extra piece of cloth for practice. The snap will be wont fall because the five sharp corner can make the snap steady, while other tools cant do.
- Value packageThis Five claw clamp fastener tool contains 1 Snap Pliers + 960pcs(240 Set) 9.5mm(3/8) colorful prong ring 12 colors, each color 20 sets. + 2 spare rubber which enough for meet your different needs in DIY crafts, or making thin clothes.
Packing Includes: ➤240 Set includes 960pcs(120 Sets Hollow snaps, 120 Sets solid snaps) ➤1 x pliers ➤2 x spare rubber Snap size: ➤approx. 6.5 mm/ 0.23(1/4) inch in inside diameter, 9.5 mm/ 0.35(3/8) inch in outside diameter. Colors: ➤Multicolored installation steps: ➤1.Put your paws on the flat of the clamp. ➤2. Claw outwards. ➤3. Put the male button on the hole of the clamp. ➤4. Back outwards. ➤5. Just put the fabric in the pliers then pressure. ➤6. Accomplish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device