Klein Tools Hard Hat
Style: Bulldog Straight-Cutting
Brand: Klein Tools
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.44 x 3 x 1 inches; 13.9 Ounces
- Item model number : J2103S
- Manufacturer : Klein - Geneva Supply
- Best Sellers Rank: #136,117 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #119 in Nippers & Snips
- #119 in Nippers & Snips
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 65 ratings
Style:Bulldog Straight-Cutting The Klein Tools bulldog snips are used to cut 16 gauge cold rolled steel and 18 gauge stainless steel. Soft touch aviation grips provide maximum control and comfort. The blades are made of long-lasting serrated forged steel for superior strength and durability. Tip-indent on the handles and color-coding allow for easy identification of the cutting pattern. Straight/wide curve cutting pattern. Premium corrosion resistant handles. Forged steel cutting blades for superior strength and durability. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional- grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and Craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our Company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American Company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day... Since 1857.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device