KAKURI Japanese Saw Mini 7 Inch Hobby Saw, Japanese Small Pull Saw for Woodworking, Ryoba Double Edge Hand Saw with Plastic Sheath, Made in JAPAN (41989)
- Manufacturer: KAKURI
- Part Number: 41989
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.79 x 2.56 x 15.75 inches
- Color: Silver
- Material: Japanese high carbon steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: August 8, 2019
- TOP QUALITY KAKURI JAPANESE TRADITIONAL FLUSH CUT SAW: A High-quality Japanese hand saw for cutting wood materials. Small and lightweight, easy to use, ideal for DIY and precise woodworking. The smooth cut surface of the wood and with comfortable sharpness feel has been realized by a special fine-tooth of the handsaw. Japanese pull saws enable to cut the wood evenly with minimal force by cutting with pulling force.
- COMFORTABLE WOODEN GRIP & BLADE COVER: Adopted high-quality wooden handle used by Japanese carpenters. The gentle and non-slip grip makes your woodwork more enjoyable. The special plastic blade sleeve case makes it easy to carry and safe to store.
- 2 TYPES DOUBLE EDGED RYOBA BLADE: Assuming every woodworking scene, the double-edged blade has two types of blades on the left and right. One is a crosscuts blade that cuts at right angles or crosses to the grain, another is a rip cut blade that cuts parallel to the grain.
- OFFICIAL ENGLISH INSTRUCTION & TOP QUALITY JAPANESE TOOL: KAKURI Official English instruction is included. Only Japanese high-grade materials are used. The blade is razor-sharp and durable. All KAKURI brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Made in Japan / Blade: Japanese high carbon tool steel / Blade Length: 7 inches / Overall Size: 2.10.714.7 inches / Weight: 2.6 oz
KAKURI JAPAN KAKURI Corporation was founded in 1946 in Sanjo City. Sanjo City is a leading production area of cutlery in Japan. We manufacture the Japanese carpenter tools with superior quality and functions, such as saws, chisels, carpenter tools, and more. Authentic Japanese Craftsmanship Brand KAKURI SAW BENEFITS Made in Japan! Fine sharp blade teeth! Smooth and accurate cutting! Requires less power! Sharp blade! Women and the elderly friendly! As a leading brand of carpentry tools for beginners and professionals KAKURI, as a specialized manufacturer of carpentry tools in Japan, produces not only saws but also high-quality carpentry tools such as planes, chisels, and woodworking knives. Japanese traditional style "Pull Saw" Japanese saws cut wood with a pulling force rather than a pushing force! Japanese wood saw cut the material by not pushing force but pulling force. It is called “pull saw.” Because the special blade teeth maximize the pulling force to the wood, it performs more accurate cutting with a light force. The teeth pitch is designed to enable efficient woodworking by selecting a blade that matches the size of the wood. MADE IN SANJO, JAPAN BY JAPANESE CRAFTSMEN All KAKURI products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. The skills and craftsmanship that have consistently manufactured carpentry tools since 1946 reside in each saw. Please feel the authentic Japanese quality tools. Read more Razor-Sharp Top Quality Japanese Steel Blade A genuine Japanese tool made by Japanese craftsmen using only Japanese high- grade steel. Tough & Heavy-duty teeth realizes excellent sharpness and long durability. Rip & Cross Cutting Double-edged blades can be used by rip cut pulling parallel to the grain and cross cut pulling vertical to the grain. This one saw can handle any types of wood and cutting. Safe Blade Case Blades can be stored safely in a special plastic case. Safe to carry to your woodworking workshop. Read more KAKURI Ryoba Saw 180mm KAKURI Ryoba Saw 210mm KAKURI Ryoba Saw 240mm KAKURI Ryoba Saw 270mm KAKURI Ryoba Saw 210mm Cork KAKURI Ryoba Saw 240mm Cork Made in Japan ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Blade Length 7 inches 8.2 inches 9.4 inches 10.6 inches 8.2 inches 9.4 inches Blade Thickness 0.019 inch 0.023 inch 0.035 inch 0.047 inch 0.023 inch 0.023 inch TPI (Crosscut) 17 17 15 10 20 17 Kerf Width 0.031 inch 0.039 inch 0.047 inch 0.059 inch 0.035 inch 0.035 inch Handle Walnut & Cane Walnut & Cane Walnut & Cane Walnut & Cane Cork-containing resin Cork-containing resin Plastic Blade Sheath ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ - - Blade Replaceable - - - - ✓ ✓ About KaKurI brand Taking advantage of more than 70 years of experience and results from our founding in 1946, we design individually hand-made products. From a professional standpoint, we select and sell only high quality products. Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device