KAKURI Japanese Kiridashi Carving Knife Japanese Hammered Carbon Steel Blade 18mm for Woodworking Made in Japan (40931)
- Manufacturer: KAKURI
- Part Number: K-185
- Item Weight: 2.89 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 1.3 x 0.2 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Silver
- Material: Japanese high carbon steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Handle Material: Wood
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: April 18, 2014
- JAPANESE TRADITIONAL HAND KIRIDASHI MARKING KNIFE: A Japanese forged knife ideal for woodwork and bamboo craft work. It is called "Kiridashi Kogatana" and the small neck knife is useful for woodcarving and marking to the wood materials. Portable handy size is convenient for camping and outdoor as well. In Japan, it is also used for bonsai (bonsai knife) and garden trees.
- REFINED HAND-HAMMERED DESIGN: Non-slip body with a beautiful forged hammered design. The neck knife can be used for a lifetime by sharpening and reviving the cutting edge. It is popular not only as DIY woodworker but also as a professional carpenter tool.
- TOP QUALITY JAPANESE TOOL: Only Japanese high-grade materials are used. The blade is razor-sharp and durable, it is possible to restore the sharpness by sharpening the blade with a whetstone. All KAKURI brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
- OFFICIAL ENGLISH INSTRUCTION: KAKURI Official English instruction is included.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Made in Japan / Material: Japanese high carbon steel / Size: 0.77.30.1 inches
KAKURI Japanese Carpentry Tool Brand KAKURI Corporation was founded in 1946 in Sanjo City. Sanjo City is the leading production area of cutlery in Japan. We manufacture the products with superior quality and functions, such as saws, chisels, carpenter tools, and more. Taking advantage of more than 70 years of experience and results from our founding in 1946, we design hand-made products individually. From a professional standpoint, we select and sell only high-quality products. Please feel and enjoy the authentic Japanese products of the KAKURI brand. FEATURES AND BENEFITS Made in Japan! Made from just one high purity carbon steel plate! English instruction is included! Sophisticated cool hammered design! Well cut! Sharp blade! Japanese super steel All KaKurI japanese planes are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp Do you know about a “Japanese Kiridashi Knife“? Japanese Kiridashi Knife is one of the most famous traditional Japanese knife. It is functional small knife and best for cutting and carving wooden material. It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cutting, and results that the finished surface is clean because of the blade sharpness. MADE IN JAPAN BY JAPANESE CRAFTSMEN All KaKurI products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. While many other makers in Japan have shifted to creating products outside of Japan, we continues to plan, create trial products, and carry out product tests in our factory and are able to incorporate the fresh and new opinions of craftsmen. This allows us to ensure our high quality in our products. Read more For your wood craft work. Size: 7.3 × 0.7 × 0.1 inches Weight: 1.76 oz Material: High carbon steel Origin: Sanjo Tsubame, Japan Read more KAKURI Japanese Woodworking Plane KAKURI Japanese Woodworking Chisels Set KAKURI Japanese Kiridashi Marking Knife KAKURI Woodworking Manual Hand Drill KAKURI Japanese Woodworking Hammer KAKURI Japanese Woodworking Saw (Blade Replaceable) Size Variation Blade width: 42 mm / 50 mm / 60 mm Blade width: 9, 15, 24 mm Blade width: 12 mm / 15 mm / 18 mm Blade; Straight / Tapered Head Weight: 300 g / 375 g / 450 g Blade Length: 210 mm / 240 mm Japanese Steel ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Use Chamfer, Finish surface of the wood Chiseling Marking, Carving Making pilot hole, Drilling wood Nailing, Chiseling, Setting plane blade Cutting wood Made in JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device