Johnson Level & Tool 40-6624 Tiling Laser with Perpendicular Lasers for Flooring Installation
- Manufacturer: Johnson Level
- Part Number: 40-6624
- Item Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 8.5 x 2 inches
- Item model number: 40-6624
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Size: 1-(Pack)
- Material: Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Laser, 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Battery Cell Type: Alkaline
- Warranty Description: 2 Year Warranty: Johnson Level warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for two years after the confirmed purchase date. At its option, the company will replace or repair the product if it fails under normal use.
- Date First Available: March 14, 2017
- Projects a self-leveling laser cross on your work surface to easily layout your jobsite.
- TWO LASER LINES: This tiling laser generates two lines on the floor or wall at 90-degree angles for layout of tile, stone, brick, carpet and hardwood flooring
- EASY ANGLES: The built-in protractor alleviates the difficulty of establishing the angles you need, making your tiling job easier than ever before
- INDOOR APPLICATIONS: The Johnson Level 40-6624 can be used for the following indoor applications; layout of tile, stone, brick, carpet and hardwood flooring
- PRO TIP: When working in bright conditions, the visibility of the laser beams can be maximized by working toward the laser, using a freestanding target, and wearing laser glasses
- Laser Class Il, Power output 1mW
The 40-6624 Tiling Laser projects perpendicular lasers to form a 90-degree reference for flooring installation over wet mastic or concrete. The tiling laser also features dual leveling vials for use on vertical surfaces, inch, metric and angle ruled ends, and includes 2 AA alkaline batteries. With more than 70 years of developing solutions to help professional tradesmen do their work more accurately, more quickly and more reliably, Johnson tiling lasers are the most trusted by professionals worldwide.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device