Japanese Pull Saw 9.5 Inch – Hand Saw Woodworking – Stainless Steel Ultra Sharp Blade for Clean Edge Cutting – Double-Edged Pull Saw - Woodworking Hand Tools – Thin and Lightweight Design
- Manufacturer: Clarke Brothers
- Part Number: VB
- Item Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 13.78 x 4.53 x 1.97 inches
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Blade Length: 9.5 Inches
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: July 23, 2020
- Innovative Design: Unlike the classic saws, a Japanese pull saw has a unique design that requires less strength and pressure, ensuring a clean edge with each cut. This way, you can work with more precision and finesse, making your job better and easier.
- Build Quality: The Japanese hand saw features a durable and extra-sharp steel blade. It is thinner and more lightweight than a usual hand saw, which ensures narrower and smoother cuts across the grain.
- Built to Last: Why do so many professionals love their Japanese saw? Because it features hardened teeth that do not require sharpening. This way, you can save time and money by making sure you never have to worry about sharpening the very fine teeth of your saw.
- Double Sided Blade: This Japanese wood working saw features 2 types of teeth on the blade. The fine cross cut side and coarse rip cut allow you to work with ease around the edge and cut through with less pressure.
- Designed for Any Project: Our hand saws for cutting wood have a 9.5-inch flexible blade that allows you to cut around tight spots and unusual angles. You can work with more precision and make sure each cut counts.
Real handyman know that the right tools make all the difference. For those of you who often work with wood and are on the search for an innovative cutting tool to make your job easier, we have the answer: our amazing Japanese pull saw! If for some reason you’re not entirely pleased with your purchase, our customer care department has got you covered! Why is this product for you? Following the traditional Japanese line of tools, this saw works on the pull stroke. This means less strength required to get a flawless, clean edge. The 9.5-inch steel blade allows you to cut smooth edges around tight spots and angles, while maintaining a clean cut. The double-sided blade features fine and coarse hardened teeth that do not require sharpening. Some of the amazing features of this product: Top-quality Hand pull saw; Traditional Japanese design; Less pressure required for clean cuts; Made with premium quality steel; Thinner and more lightweight blade; Hardened teeth; Does not require sharpening; Features a double-sided blade with fine and coarse teeth on each side; Blade length: 9.5-inch; Durable handle; Colors: black and red; Ideal for carpenters, handyman, and professionals. Get your Japanese pull saw now!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device