Japanese Mini Dozuki Panel Saw
- Manufacturer: Harima Enterprises
- Part Number: 110/7010
- Item Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Iron
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 22, 2008
- Beautiful cut skin, perfect for work and cutting small materials.
- Blade length: 150mm(5.9 in), Total length: 370mm(14.6 in).
- Replacement blade hook type.
- Thickness: 0.30mm.
- Blade: Carbon Tool Steel 4 kinds (SK4) Handle: walnut.
It is the mini size of the super precision saw. [Use] Saw for general wood, sheet, plywood and balsa. [functions and features] The replacement blades are compatible in the mini panel saw series. Beautiful cut skin, perfect for work and cutting small materials. The replacement blade is hook type, so it can be put on and taken off easily and quickly. The finest (Pitch 1.00 mm) crosscut saw. The pattern of the mini panel saw series is available. [Specification] Blade length: 150 mm. Pitch: 1.0 mm. Thickness: 0.3 mm. Cut width: 0.4 mm. All wisteria rolls. [Material] Blade: SK4. Pattern: Sawa Kurumi (walnut).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device