Jackson Safety Pipe Measure Tool – Wrap Around Tape, Flex Angle Diameter and Circumference Measuring and Marking Gauge for 5" to 9', XX Large Size, Black, 14756
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 10.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 14756
- Department : Welding
- Date First Available : April 22, 2011
- Manufacturer : SureWerx
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #76,725 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #56 in Construction Protractors
- #56 in Construction Protractors
- PREMIUM PIPE MEASURER: This easy to use marking tool is designed for pipe fitters and welders as an economical measuring tool for marking straight lines around pipes or to mark a straight edge prior to welding or cutting.
- HEAT RESISTANT MATERIAL: Comes in black and is made from a flexible gasket material which has excellent resistance to both low or high temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PRINTED SCALES: The tape is printed with a scale in inches, and features an inch chart, tangent chart, and other helpful markings to assist you in making straight lines around pipes.
- DIAMETER RANGE: This flexible pipe measuring tool has a marking scale from 5 inches to 9 feet and is designed to gauge pipe diameters that are sized 6 to 16 inches.
- SAFETY STANDARDS: When it comes to providing innovative safety solutions, unparalleled features, long-lasting value, and comfort on the job, Jackson Safety has set the standard for the best protective gear and tools in the industry.
This XX Large Jackson Safety Pipe Marking Tool is used by pipe fitters and welders for measuring and marking straight lines around pipes or to mark a straight edge prior to welding or cutting. The tape comes available in black and is made of a super flexible, heat resistant, gasket material. It’s able to wrap around the circumference of pipes to gauge measurements and marks. The tool has a printed scale in inches, an inch chart, tangent chart, and other markings to help you make straight lines around pipes. The pipe marker tool has a marking scale from 5 inches to 9 feet and is designed for 6" to 16" pipe diameters. Established in 1933, Jackson Safety has built a century long reputation for delivering the most innovative safety solutions in the welding and personal protective equipment industries. When it comes to providing safety solutions with long-lasting value, durability and comfort, Jackson Safety has set the standard. Whether the need is for welding protection in a steel fabrication environment, head protection on a construction site, or hearing protection at an airport, Jackson Safety provides the widest range of safety choices to meet the needs of every job and every worker.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device